Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved I can´t shoot sometimes with my sniper
Hello
Hello, sometimes the game does not let me shoot, either when I reload shot with shotguns, or when I use Sniper, and so on with many weapons, which are locked.

It's the first time it happens, I've been playing gunz since the previous decade, and it's the first time I notice these problems, if I control the delay of the weapons, and my ping is approximately 130-150

I have seen that they solved a similar problem, it was this topic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

My problem has a similar solution? please i have serious problems for play gunz again :S

Thank you very much for reading Smile
Thanks given by:
Soma,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Please standby patiently until a staff member comes to help you with this issue who has a further knowledge than me on it.

Respectfully,
Police
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello, 

First I would like to mention that weapon delay plays a big role here. Also note that snipers tend to have much higher delay than regular weapons
which prevents it from firing back to back shots (there is a longer wait between each shot). 

As for Shotguns, again delay plays a role here as well and our donator shotguns have slight advantage of firing much faster than none donator ones.  

Now regarding your issue, I wouldn’t say it’s our server otherwise many other players will be complaining about it. 
In the previous thread with a similar issue, it looks like he solved by re-installing the game so you may give that a try
and let us know what happens.

We also would like to request a video or replay from you of this bug so we can help you further.  

Thank you, 
UGG Staff
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: YatenN , Eudora
Hello @Soma,

If it's not just a dalay timing issue, you may have some corrupted dll / xml as in the example you mentioned. In this case,
I sent you instructions to replace your gunzv10.1 folder a few days ago via private message, it will probably fix the issue.

Please, let us know whether the problem is fixed. Otherwise, your thread will be closed in two days.

Edit: User inactive. Thread Closed.

Thanks given by: