Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Regarding NAT and 999 issue
please any of the staff help
regarding 999 issue in cw and Nat issue
i tried all of the settings about Nat 
Help ME ASAP
Thanks given by:
Hi Henry, I'll try to help you giving you some options.
First of all, I'll ask you to enable your UpNp, here you have the tutorial to do it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Then, I'll ask you to disable your antivirus and your Firewall, or allow UGG in your Firewall.
After doing it, if the problem is persisting, I'll ask you to find your IP (Tutorial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and acess your router, then you must go to Forwarding, and put the service port as 7700-7800 (TCP and UDP). You can follow this tutorial to do it (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. step by step).
And here I have other tutorial, it may help you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Then, if the problem persist, try to join game using Windscribe.
windscribe.com
The last thing I'll ask is for you to send your  last mlog here, you can find your last mlog doing it: universegamers>gunzv10.1>MLogs and send tha last one
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Optic , Tuga
Thanks for the reply brother and i have tried all the settings and port forwarding as u told and the above is my last played mlog file context please fix it ASAP.... Sad Sad Sad Sad

Attached Files
.txt   mlog_2017_12_1_23.txt (Size: 24.8 KB / Downloads: 6)
Thanks given by:
@Scarecrow @Helios Someone Help Please!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hi Henry, by checking your Mlog, you'll have to access your router, and then disable your UPnP, by doing it, your internet may drop , and if it happens and you don't even be able to open the GunZ, you can enable it again and then we can try other things to solve your problem.
Thanks given by:
@Scarecrow done as u said brother still have the same problem can't even clan war properly every time people will be 999
Thanks given by:
@henry_1415, I sent you my Skype via private message, please add me, or send me your skype there.
Thanks given by: Optic , noobvice
Try to enable UPNP
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: noobvice
User currently inactive, added via Skype, but no answers yet, if you need further assistance Skype-me or send a private message to any other Staff.
Thread Closed.
No Action Taken.
Thanks given by: