Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Game not starting
everytime i start the launcher and press play it does nothing it just closes the launcher. any fixes to this? Been wanting to get back into gunz and i heard this server was the best now.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I will send you a link with my Launcher see if it works.
 LINK --- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
You can also try to set “Launchers” compatibility to windows 8.
If you still having issues please upload your last “Mlog” text file
Found inside your Univerese Gunz folder.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Optic
(02-11-2018, 08:07 AM)Swallow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,
I will send you a link with my Launcher see if it works.
 LINK --- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

your launcher didnt work either.
Thanks given by:
Message us on Discord You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
Or we can help you Via Skype (Sent inbox)
so i got the game to work buy still having a problem... everytime i enter the game it crashes 2-3 seconds after i spawn. i sent you my mlog in discord Michou
Thanks given by:
Hey Noah,

Been trying to reach out to you on skype, msg me on there when you get the chance. 

Thanks, 
Michou
Hey Guys,

Was this issue resolved? I'm having the exact same issue as Noah. At first when I started the launcher and press play it was just closing the launcher and not doing anything. So I set “Launchers” compatibility to windows 8 and was able to open Gunz. But now every time I join a game, it crashes my Gunz.

Need your help please
Thanks given by:
Hi @Godkilla1211

Check this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. it will help resolve your issue if not please message me your skype.

Edit:  Thread inactive, @Godkilla1211 and @Noahp1337 shoot us a message when you are active again.
/Closed
Thanks given by: