Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved xd
Hi staff friends, again I'm here to ask for help about my NET problems, I have a good internet, restart the PC and the modem but even so I have the famous problem of 999, I never had it but I thought about asking for help around here more .. I would be very helpful ... Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Hi Sportacus,

-Try to join game using VPN (windscribe.com)
-Try to disable your antivirus and your Firewall, or allow UGG in your Firewall.
-Try to Enable the UPnP on router.
-Open the ports 7700 - 7800 on router in UDP protocol. ( To do it find your IP (Tutorial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and acess your router, then you must go to Forwarding, and put the service port as 7700-7800 (TCP and UDP). You can follow this tutorial to do it (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. step by step).

And please send your mlog: Computer > Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > universegamers > gunzv10.1 > MLogs. Search for the last one, the most recently.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Fenn , Flatina
Hi, You have Skype? Because I do not understand anything what you say ...Or facebook?
Thanks given by:
Yes, I have Skype, my Skype ID is: spectro.me.add
Thanks given by:
Ohhh give these peru ***** VPN's, like the aren't aids yet.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Scarecrow That picture you have?
Thanks given by:
I'm the only one with spectro.me.add skype ID, or you can type Scarecrow / Victor

Solved in-game and via Skype.

If he needs further assistance, will be helped via Skype anytime.

Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: Tuga
Heart Thanks Scar, I love you so much my love
Thanks given by:
Closed.
Thanks @scarecrow.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Scarecrow