Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to make gunz great again V2
Ban all peru

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. : @'god-banana' aka Vitor inspired me to remake this thread because it was and still is a great suggestion to make the game better.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: God-Banana
AHAHA if we do that surely the number of players will decrease
Wink
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
If that comes to happen I'll be back playing plus ban all retard pinoy/arabicas except zelda
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
wow looks like the retard ex staff have something !
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2018, 09:49 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wow looks like the retard ex staff have something !

kkkkkkkkkkkkk eae ericao
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Reward
(03-06-2018, 09:49 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wow looks like the retard ex staff have something !

Why you insult him ???

Atleast he used to be staff, your still begging.

(03-06-2018, 09:37 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AHAHA if we do that surely the number of players will decrease
Wink

Way more people will join whenn those retatda are banned so playerbase will only increase
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If that comes to happen I'll be back playing plus ban all retard pinoy/arabicas except zelda

and ofcourse we dont want that to happen.... we're trying to get rid of brs lixos too. i would rather play perus over your kind tbh you guys are *****
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2018, 06:12 AM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If that comes to happen I'll be back playing plus ban all retard pinoy/arabicas except zelda

and ofcourse we dont want that to happen.... we're trying to get rid of brs lixos too. i would rather play perus over your kind tbh you guys are *****

Stfu traan
Thanks given by:
Get more aussies on, they aren't as salty as you fucks
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2018, 06:12 AM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

stfu traan dont insult eric he is more respected than your father.
Thanks given by: