Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ingame market trade store
Hi,
i think it would be a great idea to make an ingame trade center where people can trade/lend event or donator items.
i know for sure people got donator or event items and dont use them, so why not selling them to other people for event/donator coins ( or free ). maybe non donor or event players get a chance to play with better items too.
so you dont have to pay 25 euros for only one ***** shotgun rofl
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not possible to add.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
Interesting suggestion however would be near impossible to add as @TheHornyBrit said above.

One of many cons of having a trade center in gunz today:

*Having many public/shared accounts, resulting in a roller-coaster affect of players trading off items to any account
*following the meltdown of account owners complaining about their 'stolen' items

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Make accounts private and have a gift item feature on main page in your user cp same as gifting coins but gift an item from your account to another but would have to change rule with account share probably t much effort for a bunch of complaints
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2018, 06:11 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.*Having many public/shared accounts, resulting in a roller-coaster affect of players trading off items to any account

i thought acc sharing was not allowed.
maybe fix something that ppl can not share accounts?
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fack¡ng greedy owner just need to give out items, those will expire after 10 hours (if you equip them and timeplayed 10 hours) per 2 months so these poor *****'s can play with them for couple of hours every 2 months.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Added. Check in game

I like the idea but I agree with what @Helios said above. Too many shared accounts nowadays.
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: