Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all expose this nerd
Loser @droptheworld begs to buy 150m from me on RS because he went full emo and lost it. I agreed to sell such a small amount because I trust him not to charge back and it was only 150m I'm used to selling 1000m+, anyways this kid then  begs me also not to tell any of his friends because he would be a loser.

Now this kid attempts to chargeback the money because he lost it all and sucks at the game, this is why he's back on UGG. This kid is semi-suicidal and delusional. Becareful what you say to him he changes his names all the time because he wants a new identity on games because he can't do it in real life. 

He's the type of kid to go ghost on his life because he wants to kill himself, becarefull with this ***** kid 

Thanks for your money you little loser, don't kill yourself yet

Keep on begging me for more, I liked you better when my ***** was still in your mouth. You little *****

Attached Files
.png   4.PNG (Size: 118.26 KB / Downloads: 101)
.png   confirmation 22.PNG (Size: 38.38 KB / Downloads: 100)
Thanks given by: Xior , wtflol2
Sell me 1b ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
He stole mother's credit card  and bought  runescape coins from you, clearly his mother found out about it and made him to cancel the payment.

Sad
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Xior
(03-10-2018, 03:07 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.He stole mother's credit card  and bought  runescape coins from you, clearly his mother found out about it and made him to cancel the payment.

Sad

I wish it were true but Leugene is 35 years old and doesn't need his mothers credit card. He works for 3 euros an hour hes got plenty of money laying around. If it  was that then the dispute reason would be "unauthorized payment" but instead it's "didn't receive items". Kid is a total loser XDD
Thanks given by: Xior
interesting o.o
Thanks given by:
***** me this is better than when blacky used to do wall of texts about Snuwfer etc on GunZFactor

Interested to see if he responds and what happens.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by: Copeland , Xior
Who cares
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Tuga , Copeland
loooooooool
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
lmao ajax is so retard I cant even describe, you did it just right.
He was kinda nice before he got promoted to headstaff, but after this he got so cancer, kid cant deal with 2018 goonz power
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: noobvice , Xior
Ward XD
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by: