Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Just posting on bottom tier trashplayers that think they're good still talking after getting your ***** handed to you in the tournament and streaked on in clan wars and shredded in every 1v1 take a moment and let that sink in Seoul you're so pathetic you even deleted, your loses on stream and decided to keep 3 wins in 2v2 when we were tired after destroying and streaking on you in 3v3. It's funny how you guys call people bad and accuse them of cheats like typical greasy Americans when 60% of this community beat you all and who is sharpy don't make me laugh, you Indian looking curry you didn't beat anyone and you lost to everyone in our squad maybe you should make again so we can print the L on your Indian curry looking forehead this time. All the top 1v1ers on UGG will literally destroy you all with ease which they did already, but I'm guessing nonames like yall seeking attention like visual said ''talk about being irrelevant'' now please take a seat and don't talk kkkk... oh and on a serious note ''we got good from no where'', you on drugs or something you've always been below us LOL better stick to making sandwiches clearly gunz is not meant for you.

S/O
Wytz
Sone
KapelMeister
 ~~

BONUS : BAR "TATA"
Thanks given by: KapelMeister , Staar , RealSone , Lars , Tuga , noobvice , Baxter
PRO
Thanks given by:
CONGRATULATIONS  Blush Heart
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this kids
Thanks given by: get_rekt
Hi cuteeey long time no see, I see what you did there lmao ^__^ boa

Heart
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
Good Job!
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2018, 12:54 AM)RealSone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi cuteeey long time no see, I see what you did there lmao ^__^ boa

Heart

omg sone hurry up get new graphiccard so you can come and play gunz again, rape these easy kids with us
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2018, 12:57 AM)get_rekt Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-11-2018, 12:54 AM)RealSone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi cuteeey long time no see, I see what you did there lmao ^__^ boa

Heart

omg sone hurry up get new graphiccard so you can come and play gunz again, rape these easy kids with us

Zzz sure, yeah still waiting current one is broken will probably get it in 1-2 months, but in the mean time I'mma finish my projects lol just don't make people too angry bye my love  Heart
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
Ta bom , mais só eu que acho o star o melhor player que existe ?

N1BRSTAR K1NG ! / N1BR

N1BRSTAR K1NG ! / N1BR

N1BR
STAR K1NG ! / N1BR

N1BR
STAR K1NG ! / N1BR

N1BR
STAR K1NG ! / N1BR

N1BR
STAR K1NG ! / N1BR

By: RatoCai0
Thanks given by: rightsougly
sone you fuking retard missed you boiiii and my ***** about Alex/rein they always been talking *****  when their ***** getting  destroyed they are full of *****. I remember when sone streaked on their ***** in duels like questers funniest ***** ever or when their whole squad lost to iwc 5x times in a row and still couldn't win when sone and some br from the what i seen on sone's stream they  won on their first try vs a hacker kappa stop giving them attention cuz they are *****

also ***** you IWC lmao yo ***** sone let me post the full pic' hate this ***** korean ***** kid ...u kids need to make sone ego people again e.e..
Thanks given by: Vulgar