Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Lost Characters and Donator Items.
Hello there, I'm a really old player who is coming back today, I played mostly around 2010-2013, I came back someday in 2016 or2017 just to see that I lost 2 of my 3 characters, including my main one with all her donator items. Her name was LadyLux, I was frustrated about that of course, but since i was coming back just for a little visit and not to actually to play it again I didn't care enought to ask for help, but now I'm really craving to live GunZ again and would love to have my characters and items back.

Then today I entered on Gunz again and by checking the "Bank" part I saw some of my items being "expired", which made no sense considering they were permanent, plus they were just my items on bank, my set with my main character was completely gone, thankfully I got a screenshot. The character on the picture is Luxcifer, I believe he the last character I created, I believed it was the first, but it makes more sense to be the last, I kinda adopted that nickname Luxcifer on every game I played including my Steam 2012 onwards, however I'm not 100% sure

My characters name were: LadyLux (The main one), Fuborreia and Luxcifer, now I only have Luxcifer with me.

Thank you for the attention, if there is anything else I can do to help myself please tell me and if there is anything wrong with this post please tell me too, I'm not used to forums. Thank you all again.

Ps: I speak english and portuguese, help on either languages is totally welcome!

Attached Files
.jpg   Luxcifer_20180318_235712.jpg (Size: 141.71 KB / Downloads: 12)
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by: LadyLux
Hello , Welcome back
The current server is a new server that was reopened after September 2015. Because we do not have a database of existing servers, it is impossible to recover existing servers.

Please reply if you have any questions
Thanks given by: LadyLux
Ohhhh Sad(

I have questions indeed, thanks again for the attention:

1- What about Luxcifer? The character who survived and what about the items I saved on bank being expired? Why do I still have my Star on head/Green name thing that i won on a survive event with GMs? What is the name of that again ahaha? Something with J

2- is there ANY hope of recovering my Lady Lux? 

3- How about at least the donator coins? I donated with PayPal, I probably still have the history of the transactions there, could I get them back?

I found some screenshots on my old PC, they are a bit outdated but they are good, some are 2012 before I bought donor and some are 2013 after I did, however there is just a part of them, didn't even got level 99 yet.

[Image: iwbuzAO.jpg][Image: 9McRwJP.jpg][Image: gZRt3WP.jpg][Image: CS7E0sD.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately we can't recover old accounts/donation items/character since it's a new server, with a new owner, a new web host and we no longer have access to the old database.

im sorry for the inconvinience

If you have some problems or questions, recreate Thread.

PS. Star head and Green name is Free You can buy or remove in Event shop " JJang "

Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: