Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selfclaimed top 1 European player Ajax did it again
***** me there is some hate going on. Ajax must be a bit of a cunt to deserve this. Does someone want to enlighten me on the mass ragging?
Thanks given by:
LMAO you guys are smart to let @Lars guess my 3 digit password and now you're making a wall of text? knowing that wasn't me. staff confirmed it was him.

You guys are pathetic lmao. the fact you guys need to do this to feel better lmao. all of you are clowns. no wonder they gave you the faggot rank on discord

thread was made 2 hours ago... and guess what @lars was online at that time too. the fact you guys need to to do this to feel better says alot about ya'll xd

10 killstreak on me? keep on dreaming lmao

failures
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2018, 04:30 AM)Akimbo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.inb4 ''it wasn't me'' ~ Ajax

Akimbo called it stop crying you got dropped 2017 like a clown streaked on in duels / and mansion vs him too, he didn't even post on you because you're a joke you're not half of his level e.e
Thanks given by: Akimbo
(03-19-2018, 05:36 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-19-2018, 04:30 AM)Akimbo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.inb4 ''it wasn't me'' ~ Ajax

Akimbo called it stop crying you got dropped 2017 like a clown streaked on in duels / and mansion vs him too, he didn't even post on you because you're a joke you're not half of his level e.e

damn how can u bee so deep in someone's A$$.. guys give this guy the rank faggot on discord as well
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2018, 05:39 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-19-2018, 05:36 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

damn how can u bee so deep in someone's A$$.. guys give this guy the rank faggot on discord as well

you want me to post lines/dylan picture vs you too?? also what faggot rank i'm in all his discord servers there is no such title you salty fam
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised he didn't dodge, I'll give him credits for having enough balls to 1v1 someone who isn't fake though

Ps Ajax you are retarded I'm pretty sure after this thread he's gonna hang himself this is too much for leugen
Thanks given by:
Do I post the proof that this is Lars and not Ajax?

Johnny pretty pathetic
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2018, 07:11 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do I post the proof that this is Lars and not Ajax?

Johnny pretty pathetic

This guy literally wrote a wall of text knowing damn well this wasn't me.

facepalm
Thanks given by:
even if not you which it was i always see you getting bodied by sone last year too duels / and all map shut your mouth all same level sone no care about you LOL
Thanks given by:
Man I can’t wait for this tourney Tongue

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Cursor