Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Sword.
(06-12-2016, 06:16 PM)mgdmgd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-12-2016, 05:52 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not to be a ***** or something but since when can you model items?  Last i knew you, you were leeching items and calling it yours. Or rather, pick items from friends work and call it yours.
But hey, I like the sword.

"Last Time" when i were 14 years old. but now all items i make are completely mine and you can ask anybody in the staff team and he can confirm that.

Atleast I wasn't wrong.
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2016, 07:08 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-12-2016, 06:16 PM)mgdmgd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-12-2016, 05:52 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not to be a ***** or something but since when can you model items?  Last i knew you, you were leeching items and calling it yours. Or rather, pick items from friends work and call it yours.
But hey, I like the sword.

"Last Time" when i were 14 years old. but now all items i make are completely mine and you can ask anybody in the staff team and he can confirm that.

Atleast I wasn't wrong.

Yup you're not, i am here saying the truth but the only items i leeched at that time were only two items and they were made by Forsaken my friend but he taught me 3d modeling and now i am making my own items.
Thanks given by:
Nice 8/10
[Image: syan_and_lyriotte_signature_by_lyriotte-d928pvf.jpg]

Pro ~Infinity
Thanks given by:
Thanks Syan.
Thanks given by:
Being totally honest from my point of view, these items seem too high quality for gunz, they simply dont seem to fit, idk, they look more like actual real life stuff, like the "flamethrower" u had, the graphics were way too different from actual gunz graphics, I don't really like the Idea of an "Anime" character holding a weapon or whatever, that doesnt fit the actual graphic style. But thats just me, other than that the stuff you've made is cool. But doesn't fit into gunz in my opinion.

Thanks given by:
wooow Nice
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Amazing sword man,well done.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow amazing, I like this sword. Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Hatsune , Timberland
Thread Closed.
Inactive/prevent spam.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: