Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clanwar reward suggestion
Some donator coins reward for clans with many wins/losses? I mean clan "TeamMuiser" for example is keeping clanwar alive and plays for fun but  will probably never get rewards.

Edit: Yeah just not for swappers ofcoure Big Grin
Thanks given by: Mackenzie
swap no receive coins :d
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
what if my clan was so noob not swapping just noob and we had 0/500 i mean.. we are making cw alive shudnt we get rewards
Thanks given by:
i mean this idea will encourage a lot of beaners to play CW. and everyone on the server will then have donators and rip donations
Thanks given by:
Dear user,

Your suggestion will hardly be accepted.... Anyway thxx
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Hatsune
xd need to new prize cw cuz ppl always stole all dcoins in rank gg now ppl used all donor 89% and poor ppl no donor 11%
some day will be worst moment in ugg kk
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Hmmm :/ the score is only like 255/400 , and we all have worked hard for that, and since we the last european clan are i demand 100 coins per month.
If not we out and you will have to play vs peru and brs all day.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Mackenzie
(03-23-2018, 02:11 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hmmm :/ the score is only like 255/400 , and we all have worked hard for that, and since we the last european clan are i demand 100 coins per month.

? you got 4 full donator accounts what the ***** u want coins for
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2018, 03:14 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-23-2018, 02:11 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hmmm :/ the score is only like 255/400 , and we all have worked hard for that, and since we the last european clan are i demand 100 coins per month.

To gift poor people like you

(03-22-2018, 10:31 PM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i mean this idea will encourage a lot of beaners to play CW. and everyone on the server will then have donators and rip donations

You talk like they gonna give 200 coins for random clan for being cancer or just playing for fun? Still need 200 points to get price so if you get like 20 coins would take you atleast 13 months to get a new shotgun ?i dont see any problem tbh....
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2018, 07:29 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-23-2018, 03:14 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

To gift poor people like you

kid are you in the bus already?
Thanks given by: