Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectate
Hello UGG staff,

why can only gms spectate in clanwars?
i think it will be a super idea to let clan members spectate your team or other clan wars, but no rights to talk or whisper ingame, or maybe a delay so you cant tell hp/ap to others.

sometimes when i play cs go and im bored i go check other teams doing wars, i think it will make uggunz better then other gunz's
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Allan , Stallone , Pedr0 , Lars , Mackenzie
Why not?
Agreed
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
nice idea (:
+1
Thanks given by:
Bad idea. There's always Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak 3 or any other VoIP software which players can use to take advantage.
Thanks given by: Optic , Hatsune
(03-24-2018, 04:39 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bad idea. There's always Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak 3 or any other VoIP software which players can use to take advantage.

If you add a good delay like 1 round No problem
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: Pedr0
nice idea.. i want this rightnow , but the one i would suggest > make a team to stream clanwars like advertiser streamers with specific commands that can watch cws, then the delay we need can be added on OBS
Thanks given by: abdul123 , Optic
If they could  / was to add it there should be a delay to it (Like League has).
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by: Pedr0 , Lars
where is privacy  of the cw
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2018, 08:58 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where is privacy  of the cw

what has privacy to do with cw if theres a delay

(03-24-2018, 04:39 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bad idea. There's always Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak 3 or any other VoIP software which players can use to take advantage.

those are programs to talk, not to watch
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2018, 07:01 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-24-2018, 08:58 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where is privacy  of the cw

what has privacy to do with cw if theres a delay

those are programs to talk, not to watch

mongol he means that they can spectate the enemy team and tell there location to there friends over voice chat.

I think this is a good suggestion btw, but then only for your clan, that you only can spectate ur clan matches or spectate both with atleast 1 minute delay on it like you have n Leauge of Legends.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: