Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken LAG sign above my character's head
UserID: Buxiga

What's the issue you have been facing:
I can't play the game, I see other people move but I can't move my character because there is a lag sign above my had.
This is my second time playing the game. The first time everything runned smoothly.

What have you tried to solve the issue:
I forwarded ports 7700 to 7800 both on my router and firewall.

ScreenShots attached.

Attached Files
.jpg   Margaridah_20160612_213545.jpg (Size: 168.18 KB / Downloads: 9)
Thanks given by:
Things you can try that might fix your problem:

• Restart your computer.
• Download the gunz again You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
• Reinstall the gunz.
• Reinstall the gunz on your desktop.
• Change the configuration on your DNS ports. (If you don't know how to do this, add me on skype: dvx666)
• Restart your modem.
• Block your firewalls, remove the internet cable, wait 5 mins and reconnect and run your gunz luncher as administrator.
• Remove the internet cable for 1 minute, and try again.
• Port Forward, this tutorial might help. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If anything you can skype me, i am most of the time online.

~ -Dvx
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
simple solution for me was restart my pc i tried restarting my router and that dint work pc reset was good

its not related to installing any software as i can tell because it worked last night and i have windows update on manual and i did not install or restart my pc since i last played (till the point where i actually restarted to fix it)
Thanks given by:
Here another thing you can try:

Block your firewalls ---> remove the internet cable, wait 5 mins and reconnect ---> run your gunz luncher as administrator
Thanks given by:
Hello There
Was your problem solved ?
If the problem persists let me know. Send me a private message. Smile

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
User inactive.
Send a private message if your issue persists.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: