Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Help with my email
I have been inactive for a long time and forgot the email of my account. I just need the email to change my password. Please pm me so I can tell you my user ID.

I just make a new account meanwhile, and I checked my IGN in Individual Ranking page and it looks like has been deleted, and my otherIGN (in the same account) has leveled down to level 30.

I hope you can help me, I used to play this gunz years ago...

Regards.
Thanks given by:
Your account is your responsibility also if it’s been years maybe your account was deleted and you would have to remake it as they don’t have old database
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello Life,

As mentioned above, this is a brand new server with a new database.
Unfortunately the previous server was permanently closed by the previous
Owner and all accounts were lost in the process.

Please provide me with two of your in game characters or
Message me your UserID.

Thank you
Michou
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Fenn
(03-24-2018, 07:08 AM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your account is your responsibility also if it’s been years maybe your account was deleted and you would have to remake it as they don’t have old database

You are totally right, I tried to recover by myself but I could not. That is the reason I made this thread. An old player trying to come back to a good server... a lot of email address has been passed through then, and now you tell that is a new server... maybe I was trying recoverin a non-existing user id.

Michou, I send you PM. Thanks a lot.

Regards.
Thanks given by:
I know it sucks but we all had to go through it we all lost our items like you it sucks but we are all in it together
Thanks given by:
Yes, the only good thing is that the server still online. I guess my donator items and event items are lost... I hope not, at least recover my IGN with the level on them, no matter if I can't recover my items.

But as you said, we are all in it together.

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Anytime brother there is always lots of events to get your points back there maybe you can donate in the future Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello Welcomeback @LifeBreaker
Again, it is impossible to recover your existing server. We apologize for the inconvenience.

if have any questions or problems recreate Thread or
Feel free contact our staff team

Thread Solved & closed
Thanks given by: Optic