Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TrashJax Down???????????
Hey thank for your $150 payment to me because you're absolute trash at RuneScape....

Now thank you AGAIN for the tournament advancement gift, I can tell you just gave it to me because you're just absolute ***** trash at this game just like every other game....

Keep camping red truck at 4-1 because you're absolute garbage, still lose with camp, and potshot, feels rough to be so ***** garbage.

Cheer up tho bud, have some words of encouragement....... your sister still loves your ***** bruv.

[Image: ajkyzo.jpg]
Thanks given by: NewDivine , God-Banana , Tanzania
Salesman like this thread
Thanks given by: Lord
Bom clan
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
dude you were potshotting in the car all the rounds trying to get the 2 first shots easily....smh
Thanks given by:
Salesman smacked.
Thanks given by:
Ajax kanker horrivel
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
gg ! close one
Thanks given by:
So now we can add maple to the list
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2018, 08:12 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So now we can add maple to the list

What chu talking bout kid
Thanks given by:
I thought you and droptheworld were friends didn’t u fund his headset give away lil
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: