Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do when you're not playing gunz?
(04-06-2018, 01:41 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I dream about gunz when I'm not playing gunz

You woke up from that wet dream lmfao?

(04-06-2018, 03:48 PM)xxxtentacion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2018, 01:41 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I dream about gunz when I'm not playing gunz

You woke up from that wet dream lmfao?

I haven't woken up yet
Curse Original Clan member
Thriller x100
IGN Ijji:Fujimi/Doll/Action/Pirate/Lucidium 

Thanks given by:
well i barely play gunz so i'm mostly with my girlfriend or just chillin' by listening to xxxtentacion & trippie redd u feel me
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2018, 04:14 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.well i barely play gunz so i'm mostly with my girlfriend or just chillin' by listening to xxxtentacion & trippie redd u feel me

I know xxxtentacion in real life I went to school with him
Thriller x100

Thanks given by: Shon

Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2018, 05:55 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it's like supersmashbros

(04-06-2018, 06:04 PM)Aronpureya Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Fap using Send yourself thread in forum.

lol you nasty
Thriller x100

Thanks given by:
Enjoying life
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2018, 06:21 PM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Enjoying life

Nice metwo
Thriller x100

Thanks given by:
(04-06-2018, 06:19 PM)xxxtentacion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2018, 05:55 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it's like supersmashbros

It's just like it! You should download Brawlhalla on Steam for free and play with me Smile!
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
I try to K-Style in real life but people laugh at me, so I just go back home and cry in a corner.
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: Michou , Shon
(04-07-2018, 03:17 AM)Police Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I try to K-Style in real life but people laugh at me, so I just go back home and cry in a corner.

lmfao
Thriller x100

Thanks given by: