Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosha?? 9-2
(04-08-2018, 06:34 PM)Tanzania Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-08-2018, 05:21 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the proof is , in the screenshot he said i was afk, now why would he say he was afk even tho he did not know you wanted to take a screenshot? like  nobody else in here  he didnt know u were gonna SS 
so it is logical to beleive him no you

i wouldn't be surprised if u were his friend lmao? and anyone can just say that "i was afk" after they about to lose...nice logic and IQ bro  Rolleyes

im not his friend ,and im not your enemey
im just saying ....
and as it looks to me it looks like he really was afk and you took advantage just to post it  on forum
anyway this is pointless  to argue about cus idc
goodluck to you ingame  Tongue
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2018, 06:38 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-08-2018, 06:34 PM)Tanzania Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-08-2018, 05:21 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the proof is , in the screenshot he said i was afk, now why would he say he was afk even tho he did not know you wanted to take a screenshot? like  nobody else in here  he didnt know u were gonna SS 
so it is logical to beleive him no you

i wouldn't be surprised if u were his friend lmao? and anyone can just say that "i was afk" after they about to lose...nice logic and IQ bro  Rolleyes

im not his friend ,and im not your enemey
im just saying ....
and as it looks to me it looks like he really was afk and you took advantage just to post it  on forum
anyway this is pointless  to argue about cus idc
goodluck to you ingame  Tongue

good luck to u too bro lol i’m so tired of all the fights with various people XD
Thanks given by: