Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosha?? 9-2
why does he tell you he was afk een tho he didnt know u wanted to ss 

so you killd him while he was afk  then your bragging about it on forum ? 
O_O?
Thanks given by:
When you join a game and they are afk and kill them until they come back and they start killing you so SS and go to forum lol good job
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2018, 01:16 PM)momo_kofi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.LOL u dumb fag I was afk stop lying to these ppl I obviously said to u I am going to fill my plate then u started the game and randomly killing me while I was not on the god dam pc lol but I smacked u 5-0 in a real play fight  Angel

lol when did u smack me 5-0? where is the ss? seems like you're mad because you lost...so mad that u have to resort to name calling...  Cool

(04-07-2018, 07:15 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why does he tell you he was afk een tho he didnt know u wanted to ss 

O_O?

...who are you? lol i never heard of u Rolleyes

(04-07-2018, 09:23 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When you join a game and they are afk and kill them until they come back and they start killing you so SS and go to forum lol good job

yet another random that i've never heard of ....... Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2018, 09:52 PM)Tanzania Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2018, 01:16 PM)momo_kofi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.LOL u dumb fag I was afk stop lying to these ppl I obviously said to u I am going to fill my plate then u started the game and randomly killing me while I was not on the god dam pc lol but I smacked u 5-0 in a real play fight  Angel

lol when did u smack me 5-0? where is the ss? seems like you're mad because you lost...so mad that u have to resort to name calling...  Cool

(04-07-2018, 07:15 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why does he tell you he was afk een tho he didnt know u wanted to ss 

O_O?

(04-07-2018, 09:23 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When you join a game and they are afk and kill them until they come back and they start killing you so SS and go to forum lol good job

What's Random??
Tanzania from ijji???Lol
Curse Original Clan member
Thriller x100
IGN Ijji:Fujimi/Doll/Action/Pirate/Lucidium 

Thanks given by:
(04-07-2018, 10:35 PM)xxxtentacion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2018, 09:52 PM)Tanzania Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

O_O?

What's Random??
Tanzania from ijji???Lol

...and who are you? XD
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2018, 11:00 PM)Tanzania Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2018, 10:35 PM)xxxtentacion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

O_O?

What's Random??
Tanzania from ijji???Lol

...and who are you? XD
im a rapper obviously 
If you're tanzania from elemental and sparta and mutuality you would know me bro

(04-07-2018, 11:00 PM)Tanzania Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

O_O?

What's Random??
Tanzania from ijji???Lol

...and who are you? XD

you dont want no smoke or beef hoe

O_O?

What's Random??
Tanzania from ijji???Lol

...and who are you? XD

oldman oldgen
Curse Original Clan member
Thriller x100
IGN Ijji:Fujimi/Doll/Action/Pirate/Lucidium 

Thanks given by:

O_O?

so.. you get caught lying and and everything you got to say is ask people who are they  , as if you are a big deal famous guy  on 300 player game  
;-; no hard feelings bro but you dont make sense at all
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2018, 03:10 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

O_O?

so.. you get caught lying and and everything you got to say is ask people who are they  , as if you are a big deal famous guy  on 300 player game  

where is the proof that i lied? haha this is too funny Cool

(04-08-2018, 03:10 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

O_O?

hahahaha u callin me a hoe because u insecure about yo self? bro why so insecure?  Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
the proof is , in the screenshot he said i was afk, now why would he say he was afk even tho he did not know you wanted to take a screenshot? like  nobody else in here  he didnt know u were gonna SS 
so it is logical to beleive him no you
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2018, 05:21 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the proof is , in the screenshot he said i was afk, now why would he say he was afk even tho he did not know you wanted to take a screenshot? like  nobody else in here  he didnt know u were gonna SS 
so it is logical to beleive him no you

i wouldn't be surprised if u were his friend lmao? and anyone can just say that "i was afk" after they about to lose...nice logic and IQ bro  Rolleyes
Thanks given by: