Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xior , 9mm !!!!
Go unblock me MCKx group man !......zzz
[Image: w7w96wm.jpg]
[Image: AyePQXB.jpg]
[Image: ay0ycIW.jpg]
[Image: xd6hGPn.jpg]
[Image: WrIQT0u.jpg]
Thanks given by: 123123321
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
Im not even at home, thats a friend of mine playing on my pc.
Like you would beat me like that, do you even believe yourself? Undecided Undecided

But if you’d like to 1v1 the real one, im at home around 1AM my time.
Feel free to whisper me. Heart
Thanks given by: DJEEP
when u lose = reason ^^ ,  and why u kicked and block me in MCKx group on discord ? ,  not u playing so who kicked me ?
Thanks given by:
Ajax excuses coming in... ahh well gg i guess
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: God-Banana
(04-13-2018, 09:32 AM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Im not even at home, thats a friend of mine playing on my pc.
Like you would beat me like that, do you even believe yourself? Undecided Undecided

so you leave home and leave your friend there lmao ok kid sure, are u cuck or something
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Cursor
(04-13-2018, 10:30 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ajax excuses coming in... ahh well gg i guess

Lol flikker.
Thanks given by: DJEEP
(04-13-2018, 11:40 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-13-2018, 10:30 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ajax excuses coming in... ahh well gg i guess

Lol flikker.

hou ook van jou lieverd  Heart
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
this is how gunz game works GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............... XD
[Image: B2saqJJ.gif]
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2018, 11:26 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-13-2018, 09:32 AM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Im not even at home, thats a friend of mine playing on my pc.

so you leave home and leave your friend there lmao ok kid sure, are u cuck or something

My friend comes over sometimes and stay over my house without me being home. Why? Because I OWN THE DAMN HOUSE so yes that's very possible. You must still live at home with mommy and daddy.
Thanks given by: Xior