Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1v1 vs multipale people ! all bad i win
(04-14-2018, 01:31 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.>plays 24/7
>1v1 me when i just came online
>vs a casual player who actually has a life and a job
>says i macro
>ok.

pls dont ever talk like that again you 4chan loser
Thanks given by:
Is this damage control for yesterday’s ***** whooping? It’s one thing to beat many different randoms, it’s another thing to get smacked by the same guy.... 5 times. Like any normal person would’ve gave up the first time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2018, 03:33 PM)snr86 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is this damage control for yesterday’s ***** whooping? It’s one thing to beat many different randoms, it’s another thing to get smacked by the same guy.... 5 times. Like any normal person would’ve gave up the first time.

Idk how, but you wrote down exactly what i wanted to. Cheers.
OP: fuckin 2018 man, stop, gunz is dead and no one knows you still. Bye.
Ps: Multiple* go back to school, complete your basic education. Stop whining over a dead game.
Thanks given by:
No one cares you suck
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2018, 11:06 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why post a 11-9 lol tjhat is so close 
it actually means that there is a chance he might win you

wasnt 11-9'd, was 10-10.

no one can do this even If they try so, Xiorsito is the best player that i've ever seem, keep it up. Never quit gunz!!!!
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2018, 04:08 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-14-2018, 11:06 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why post a 11-9 lol tjhat is so close 
it actually means that there is a chance he might win you

wasnt 11-9'd, was 10-10.

no one can do this even If they try so, Xiorsito is the best player that i've ever seem, keep it up. Never quit gunz!!!!

cala boca seu pobre.
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: