Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Hello . Why you stopped to recover Accounts?I did not know this server still On!
Hello!
It make no sense that I buy and Donating. and You don't respect it and give the full thing I Bought!
First of all, Your main website  at google says Ugg Gunz is Closed forever.
Secondly , you open the game again on diff Web Without any info anywhere. Okay Understood this. But to Take my old Own Donated Account?? . This became ugly sorry to say . Lost my full trust in you guys. And the Results? Are that 30% of the players Does not play in this server. At least Give me back the coins I donated to the new account. I got profs of payments etc
and on my account.
Kiwu. Really disappointing -.- at least some respect and fair to the Buyers!!!  :'(
Thanks given by:
Also I did not know The Server is back! . None Info on the main web. At least show some mercy and respect to me
for Buying and playing for looooongggg time In your server by Giving back what I bought with a lot of money.
make me really Crazy this thing...
Thanks given by:
Kiwu, Actually the old owner quit and wouldnt sell the domain to Pls so that old website will always be there to ***** up the server people but there is info on google about the new server and all the old accounts where deleted so they are not recovering anymore but you can donate again like the rest of us and play the game is more balanced and easier for non donors until they get their items back so don't blame the server because its out of Pls's control he tried to buy it they wouldnt let him so he had to re make and it confused all the members and lost a lot of them so tell all your friends the new website and get everyone back??
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello!!!
First of all "bro" , Did not ask for your opinion. Secondly , Every Logic Person Understands what is my point. I will explain it for you on the 100's time.
As a buyer/Player-Oldplayer! , I understand Pls and thanks to him and his stuff For their work, Did not say I don't, Also
I am sure that to show some respectful for those who spent Cash from their own pocket for Donation are must to have
what they bought...  I Mean , If you were buying something, I am sure you wouldn't want it to disappear .. It is my cash that
I bought with. and I Expecting to have what I bought. Lemme give you an example : If you buy a house, In logic mind you see
that you bought it and to have it always right? , But while the seller takes it back! from you after you bought it , makes me
fretful . What I suggest for the Stuff/admin/owner who ever take care of those things , To give back the Donation coins they donated to those who bought  it, Even by Adding it to their new accounts[ Of course with some profs from the Buyers-players] . My point is that The owner and the stuff would not feel and missing by giving back what I already had and shall have. 
Now are you understanding me Mate?? , and please stop answer what I write to stuff even if it's public Thread. Thx.
Kiwu.
Thanks given by:
Actually I have authority to write on your thread and it will soon be closed and I understand you completely except you didn't buy those items you "donated" for those items to be given to you so really your example has nothing to do with this and once again its past the time for your coins to be returned when the server shut down and re opened there was a couple day period when they did it but that time is gone and they are not recovering accounts anymore I'm sorry to inform you I am also one of the many people who "donated" and I had to donate again to get my items because I understand how much it costs to run a server clearly you don't see how much Pls himself has to pay for us to play. Anyways sorry to inform you that your coins won't be returned.
Thanks given by:
First of all kido , As what  I Can see you are not an admin or any Stuff mate.
Secondly , You opinion don't not care a finger in my hand . {Maybe the 3 1} . Broken logic guys like you who try to be Nice to
The stuff and "Try" to make them like you by supporting things without thinking.  Do me a favor kid? Get a live . and let me speak to the stuff instead to you . which you got none skills to solve Threads as what I can tell for now .
My problem is : I buy donate , I want it to be unlimited as What you promised to me .
.||.
Thanks given by:
Actually I'm waiting for the 17th for Pls to get back to get my powers your thread would of been closed long ago actually and I am 24 years old the only kid here is you clearly by the way you act you donated and you will have to donate again! You didn't buy you donated there is a difference Smile Have a nice daySmile
Thanks given by:
Actually, Your age does not mean much thought . And Probably your small logic there can't understand what I am trying to say, Cuz What I am asking from them Is quite what I must to have .. As a buyer as a Normal Human Kind Rules lol .
Their answer will make me decide if to stay in this server or not.
Instead trying to solve things and to understand what other say , You'r head blocks everything and anything while the server needs to do . I am not show why I am answering to block head-logic man like you . Childish for you to say what you're saying thought, if you were in my position you were agree with me . Sadly your head can't understand things. " have a nice day too"!
Thanks given by:
I was already in your position and you WILL NOT receive your items just like everyone else it dont matter how much proof you have accounts arent being recovered so its either you be loyal and stay or leave there was already 300 people in your position your the only childish one to keep fighting it lol
Thanks given by:
It is not about childish . its about what they shall have do . nothing else man.
Thanks given by: