Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken everyone spike
everyone spikes for me, but i dont spike for them how fix this men?
Thanks given by:
Upload a video it may be your connection also do you use a wireless connection?
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2018, 08:10 AM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Upload a video it may be your connection also do you use a wireless connection?

idk its my pc probably
Thanks given by:
Did you tried restart your Internet and see if people Keep spiking?
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2018, 08:23 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you tried restart your Internet and see if people Keep spiking?

yes i tried almost everything restart pc+ internet + redownload + run as adminstrator
Thanks given by:
If your on a wireless network that would deffinitly cause some in stable connection jumps and I’d your pc is as bad as I think it is it’s probably your pc graphics card shitting out go grab one at Best Buy bruh
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Might been the after effects from my ddos
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: diego055
Hello,
First of all I recommend you to restart your internet and restart your computer, sometimes the problem isn't 100% the internet, could be some
little problem in your computer, you should restart you computer and see if the issue persist.

This might be a temporary issue, since might be the first time it happens to you. 
So restart your computer, restart your internet, put all configs in low as possible and if nothing changes, try to join using VPN.

If your problem is FPS problem, I suggest you to follow this tutorial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
And try to put your computer in Maximum Performance.

FPS problems also might be because of the accumulation of people in a room, so the FPS decrease by itself, it will problably be fixed in next update.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Optic
Your upload speed was ok but you had some trouble (idk what maybe even city problems) with your download speed. You could upload your data to server but couldnt download the data from the server clearly, tomorrow everything is going to be fine, If not we will fix this all together. Think what you've done about things could effect your download speed.
Thanks given by:
If your server ping is high but your internet speed is decent,
you can try to port forward (opening gunz ports) see if that helps.
Also post your last Mlog and some screen shots to help us resolve your issue.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Fenn