Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Which LEAD system we should use?
This poll is closed.
Current Lead / Lag Compensation
33.93%
19 33.93%
Default Original Lead
66.07%
37 66.07%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lead Changes
(05-05-2018, 12:02 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-04-2018, 11:29 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.¿Y porque no agregar las dos opciones si es posible?
Que en el juego exista : 
*Anti-Lead
*Lead
*New Lead

Es la peor idea que he visto en mi vida.

¿Porque lo dices?
Thanks given by:
default all hahaha
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Let me state some facts.

Lead clanwar was nearly dead with default lead.
Lead clanwars atm are more active than they were before.
More people playing lead now(even koreans), because it's easier to do damage now.

Not to mention that everyone who plays lead, finally got used to the new lead.
You shouldn't change the whole system because of a random loser.

Not to mention that Gian can now use shotbot again and with new lead it actually makes more sense :O
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Lars , Lord
New one~

(05-05-2018, 02:48 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not to mention that Gian can now use shotbot again and with new lead it actually makes more sense :O

XD
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
Remove lead cws completely
Thanks given by:
Remove these cancer peru players with there vpn blackmeds claymores elements bigswords and rockets.

Thanks
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Allan , Vulgar , babongirl , Lord , YatenN
(05-05-2018, 02:48 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Let me state some facts.

Lead clanwar was nearly dead with default lead.
Lead clanwars atm are more active than they were before.
More people playing lead now(even koreans), because it's easier to do damage now.

Not to mention that everyone who plays lead, finally got used to the new lead.
You shouldn't change the whole system because of a random loser.

Not to mention that Gian can now use shotbot again and with new lead it actually makes more sense :O

Phanta negr0 macaco, why in the fking world would i use shotbot in lead? im voting for the old lead system. I hate the new one you dont need to lead at all. Gtfo amigo
Just look at the pool, its clear what people prefers Smile if ur a random who cannot real LEAD , then you should stop crying. Anyways this is a pointless discussion, the POOL is here for that.

PD: even the HEAD STAFF voted for the old lead, and im sure theres still alot of ppl who will vote for the old lead like Toed, Silvian , nathan , and all real lead players Smile
Thanks given by:
so faz cagada

[Image: 0XwQQmw.png]

[Image: OcPOTUQ.png]
Thanks given by:
ban all peruvians before update
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2018, 11:00 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ban all peruvians before update

And server will have 100 more users. Great idea. Peruvians and Brs are the reason why gunz is still alive lmao.
Thanks given by: