Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Staff/Server Improvements
Se for banir quem usa macro começa pelo wytz.
Thanks given by: Tuga , Lord , Reward
Heart

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by: Helios
Welcome back.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Helios , Pls
(05-17-2018, 12:21 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Server improvement > ban peru + pinoy + venezuela = huge improvement

If that would be @Pls Change the "Universe" into "Brazilian Gunz " i think its sounds good to @Reward Retard
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Cursor , God-Banana
(05-17-2018, 10:17 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-17-2018, 12:21 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Server improvement > ban peru + pinoy + venezuela = huge improvement

If that would be @Pls Change the "Universe" into "Brazilian Gunz " i think its sounds good to @Reward Retard

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk @reward ????????
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Please make player-wars the DEFAULT CHANNEL that people log into. The channel is so dead as it it and throwing everyone to FC2 is useless. I want to play PW!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
You were barely gone for 3 weeks. XD
Which personality are you gona put on this time?
Thanks given by:
nice suggestion! haha
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: