Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved SERVER PING
Hi SERVER PING is very HIGH to me. My internet is Fine. the ping server takes 300 and the lowest is 270.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Mahina tlga PLDT pre.  Sleepy Undecided
sa akin nga din eh. Ganyan Tlga Philippines Pre Intindihin nalang natin, at sa totoo lang
Magaganda ang mga ping ng mga Pinoy players.
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Server ping sometimes is high, but it is normal when it happens, since you live in Phillippines you may have some little problems with server ping, but it's nothing that will make your game bad or slow. 
If you get your ping high to all the players incluiding Phillipines people you must try to use windscribe VPN, it may fix a little bit your ping.
Here in Brazil my server ping it's a bit unstable, I got server ping 180 to 300 sometimes, but this doesn't make any trouble when I'm playing.
If you have other questions or need any other help, feel free to send me a private message.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: noobvice