Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Not ABLE to Play UG
Photo 
What's The issue you been facing: Hi, this actually happened suddenly, i play this afternoon like i always do. Then i tried to connect myself later in the evening and every single time i enter a room the lag sign stays on top of me. However, somehow i'm able to slash and shoot and even hit other players but i don't do any damage.

What have you tried to solve the issue: I tried restarting my laptop and reinstalling UG  but still have the same problem.

Please can anyone help solve my problem? i haven't install any weird programs lately or anything like that. 
Thank you.

ID : lirarock16 

Screenshots: 
.jpg   Fleur_20160617_232249.jpg (Size: 147.44 KB / Downloads: 10)  
.jpg   Fleur_20160617_232303.jpg (Size: 104.93 KB / Downloads: 7)  

here is the link of imgur: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

here is the link of video to prove it[Mega]: https://mega.nz/#!JowFxLTB!pnM7g4XJF0bbTzNAlGyhSocMtOl2gGMq8XhvJZfpQcQ
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

• To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on imgur and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hello, check if you installed a different program recently that can mess up with your network.(Like vpn,net limiters)
Incase it doesn't workyou can contact me via pm i will provide a fix for you.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
restart your router
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello
please remove your Internet cable for 1 min and then reconnect, and the run lunches as administrator.
Thanks given by:
Hi, i already did all of that i restarted my router and ran as administrator and i haven't download anything recently :c

i don't know how but its fixed thanks :3
Thanks given by:
Glad to see it's fixed. Feel free to contact us whenever you need.
Closed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: