Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Maintenance 30/05
Hello, we had a maintenance today.

We improved the site donate and event shop.
Added 6 new event items. (
3 male and 3 female )
Changed the frequency of automatic events.
Changed the game types of the automatic events now the game modes are Deathmatch and Gladiator.
Fixed some small bugs

Event Items image

[Image: shinehandfemale.gif]

[Image: trophyheadfemale.gif]

[Image: fishheadmale.gif]
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Optic , Eudora , Gian , ThaGamer , Chu , Scythez , Infused , Ingrosso , Proxy
Uhm oke ..
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Pls
(05-30-2018, 04:37 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Uhm oke ..

ok
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
No Maintenance Now. ?
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
Got it
Thanks given by:
Mmmmm got it
Thanks given by:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(05-30-2018, 04:31 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: fishheadmale.gif]

@Pls wow this Fishead looks amazing, a genius most have worked on that, thank you marcos

Thanks given by: Cursor
Good job!
The items are beautiful.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
damm really cute fish hat Tongue
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by: