Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Game Place
This is what i just got Smile

a 1920x780 Monitor and Mechanical keyboard HyperX + Mouse

[Image: j3nuSR3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: ABFdDbX.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: 123123321
peruvian kid is starving but prefer to buy a mechanical keyboard instead of food kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
stopd deleting my posts zzzz
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: diego055 , Scar
(06-09-2018, 08:39 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.peruvian kid is starving but prefer to buy a mechanical keyboard instead of food kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

+1 lmao
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 08:39 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.peruvian kid is starving but prefer to buy a mechanical keyboard instead of food kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Starving? lol xd i wont even waste my time on you. 

PS : Some admin pls do something with this person
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 05:43 AM)snr86 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: ABFdDbX.jpg]
thats my pc ToT
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 10:12 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You badicly wasted time on him, because you replayrd to him.....

Sad give your kids somethung to eat fam
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 10:12 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

kkkkkkkkkk poor ***** peruvian, so was there that you cried 24/7 about lead and got dq'd? kkkkkkkkkkk trash loser
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 02:38 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

kkkkkkkkkk poor ***** peruvian, so was there that you cried 24/7 about lead and got dq'd? kkkkkkkkkkk trash loser

Learn some basic english macaco do caralho
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 04:31 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2018, 02:38 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Learn some basic english macaco do caralho

peruvian calling someone macaco kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you guys are as retards as pinoys
Thanks given by: