Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were a gunz coach..
C9sneaky
NightmareRH
Sparcmac
imaqtpie
Thanks given by:
@Michou
@Uxie
@Suzy
@KwakTap
[Image: af76f3aaeb722b4bbc5f74eb0f869be2dcd1c4cf_hq.gif]
Thanks given by: Allan
(06-17-2018, 10:05 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.get
a
f ucking
life
Was going to say something funny but then I looked at your post count and realize that's all I need to say.
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2018, 03:28 AM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-17-2018, 10:05 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.get
a
f ucking
life
Was going to say something funny but then I looked at your post count and realize that's all I need to say.

Rekt
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2018, 07:06 AM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-11-2018, 03:28 AM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
a
f ucking
life

Rekt

You’re a shame xior kkkkkkkkkkkkkk new pls slave boa
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Don't play but I'll post my dream lineup:

Joe (Omega)
Joey/"Jess"/SNSDxTiffany etc (best LD spammer back before everyone could do it and my gook baby)
Flippy (best damn rev player I saw also was leader of Twilight clan who always battled for 1st placed clan with good w/r *back when Flower was mostly 1st due to cw spam*)
TIGER (need I say anything?)

Now, there's a few mention able players like Alan, Justin etc but then it'd just be Sparta
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
xior suck my *****
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: fuck1ng
Vulgar
porquesoubom
jackassfenix