Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved My fps is locked at 60 on this server
hi i'm new to this server i used to play on *** gunz and i got 300 fps there but on this server i can't get more than 60, really wanna play help pls Smile
Thanks given by:
Go to your options there is a FPS limiter
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
What is your FPS Limiter set to? You can find this in the in-game settings , Settings -> 5th section down click on the Gear icon -> FPS Limit.

Contact me on discord.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Check in-game settings and turn vertical sync off (v-sync) and check your graphics card control panel to make sure that it is also turned off.

1. Go to your UGG install folder (it's C:\Program Files (x86)\universegamers\gunzv10.1\ by default)
2. Right click the UGGunz.exe and UGGLauncher.exe application file and choose Properties
3. Select the Compatibility tab
4. Check the Disable Fullscreen Optimizations option
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2018, 06:29 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Check in-game settings and turn vertical sync off (v-sync) and check your graphics card control panel to make sure that it is also turned off.

1. Go to your UGG install folder (it's C:\Program Files (x86)\universegamers\gunzv10.1\ by default)
2. Right click the UGGunz.exe and UGGLauncher.exe application file and choose Properties
Where is v-sync in game?

Also the instructions below, didn't fix already tried that previously =/
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2018, 06:36 PM)hazyeyed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2018, 06:29 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Check in-game settings and turn vertical sync off (v-sync) and check your graphics card control panel to make sure that it is also turned off.

Where is v-sync in game?

Just in your video card settings
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2018, 06:42 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2018, 06:36 PM)hazyeyed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Where is v-sync in game?

disabled v-sync and disabled fullscreen optimizations neither one works
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2018, 08:37 PM)hazyeyed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2018, 06:42 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Where is v-sync in game?

Do you have skype?
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2018, 06:13 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2018, 08:37 PM)hazyeyed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Where is v-sync in game?

Do you have skype?

edit: can close thread help no longer needed, thanks
Thanks given by: Pls
Glad you solved your issue, 
Closed.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]