Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Gunz keyboard movement feels bad
Very strange, 
Is it a gamer keyboard with macros? 

I would try to close out the keyboard software if you have one and give that a shot. 
Make sure settings in game are set on Defaults.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Does AZERTY keyboard give that problem, doesn't it?
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello there i totally understood what your problem is.. I had the same thing long time ago..

for me the problem was with the PC.. hardware and drivers were like outdated were the old ones, so i dont know if you are using an old pc..
Like my keyboard was more expensive then my pc you know? Check for all drivers and if it's not working i'd go for a better pc..

Kind Regards,

Kitkat
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: Allan
@Yuzumi review the suggestions provided and let us know if your issue is fixed or not.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Please attempt to the solutions provided and what we have asked you or your thread will be closed due to inactivity within 48 hours.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Closed for inactivity, I assume you have solved your issue. 
If you are still encountering this problem, feel free to re-create the thread or contact our Staff Team for live support.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: