Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No Trolls please
(07-15-2018, 12:36 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2018, 08:02 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.does good pcs even exist in philippines man

Actually it does exist but its really hard to find a store with the newest model because some of them sells the old ones not the new ones.

(07-14-2018, 02:23 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.MSI GS65
ASUS GL 703 GM
GIGABYTE Aero 15W

ASUS GL703GM Is Good but i don't like the style and i can't carry this around campus lmao 
AERO 15 (i7-8750H) Looks Stunning and the specs are perfect for both gaming and personal use so i think i might go with this on but i have to go like 10 Malls just to find a shop where they sell that kind of laptop

My brother has the Aero 15X (the more expensive one than the 15W) with the 8th gen i7 processor. It's a pretty bad ***** laptop so the 15W would most likely be the best fit for you. 

I think you'll have better luck looking online for the laptop though since I'm not sure how the availability is "locally".

Try looking on Newegg or BHPhoto.

P.S. The Aero probably has the best battery life of any laptop I've seen, even better than most non-gaming laptops.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2018, 01:08 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2018, 12:36 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2018, 08:02 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.does good pcs even exist in philippines man

Actually it does exist but its really hard to find a store with the newest model because some of them sells the old ones not the new ones.

(07-14-2018, 02:23 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.MSI GS65
ASUS GL 703 GM
GIGABYTE Aero 15W

ASUS GL703GM Is Good but i don't like the style and i can't carry this around campus lmao 
AERO 15 (i7-8750H) Looks Stunning and the specs are perfect for both gaming and personal use so i think i might go with this on but i have to go like 10 Malls just to find a shop where they sell that kind of laptop

My brother has the Aero 15X (the more expensive one than the 15W) with the 8th gen i7 processor. It's a pretty bad ***** laptop so the 15W would most likely be the best fit for you. 

I think you'll have better luck looking online for the laptop though since I'm not sure how the availability is "locally".

P.S. The Aero probably has the best battery life of any laptop I've seen, even better than most non-gaming laptops.

Well If i cant find a store near our place, then my last chance is to buy it online.
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:

ASUS GL 703 GM
GIGABYTE Aero 15W

wow
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
compra uma intenert que preste, alimente sua familia, que vive comendo peixe
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by: Scarecrow
(07-15-2018, 03:57 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2018, 01:08 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

ASUS GL 703 GM
GIGABYTE Aero 15W

Well If i cant find a store near our place, then my last chance is to buy it online.

oh btw you can upgrade ram right? i mean if its either 8/16gb ram can i upgrade to 32 right? if yes then that would be cool. I'm going out today and try to look for em wish me luck.

Thanks given by:
Gaming style laptops have poor battery life, I honestly wouldn't go for one that's 'thin' for cooling reasons, as laptops already suffer with overheating issues when gaming for long periods of time.What type of games are you looking to play? This will help find something within your budget to help meet the demands you want it for.

Thanks given by:
(07-16-2018, 05:13 AM)Necrophilia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Gaming style laptops have poor battery life, I honestly wouldn't go for one that's 'thin' for cooling reasons, as laptops already suffer with overheating issues when gaming for long periods of time.What type of games are you looking to play? This will help find something within your budget to help meet the demands you want it for.

i play fortnite/pubg/gunz but not so often since im in college so i probably spend time on editing photos/video for projects near future.

Thanks given by:
(07-16-2018, 05:13 AM)Necrophilia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Gaming style laptops have poor battery life, I honestly wouldn't go for one that's 'thin' for cooling reasons, as laptops already suffer with overheating issues when gaming for long periods of time.What type of games are you looking to play? This will help find something within your budget to help meet the demands you want it for.

The AERO line of laptops offered by Gigabyte have an amazing battery life unlike other gaming style laptops. The others don’t even compete with it in the slightest. You are correct on the overheating issues that these products have to deal with though, but from my own experience if you do your part (I.e. reapplying thermal paste, undervolting, etc) you can bring the thermals way down to a good temperature that doesn’t even come close to throttling.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2018, 11:14 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The AERO line of laptops offered by Gigabyte have an amazing battery life unlike other gaming style laptops. The others don’t even compete with it in the slightest. You are correct on the overheating issues that these products have to deal with though, but from my own experience if you do your part (I.e. reapplying thermal paste, undervolting, etc) you can bring the thermals way down to a good temperature that doesn’t even come close to throttling.

Couldn't find them laptops guess i have to buy them online.

Thanks given by:
(07-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i play fortnite/pubg/gunz but not so often since im in college so i probably spend time on editing photos/video for projects near future.

you wanna spend money on agaming computer for fortnite and gunz ? are you retarded
Thanks given by: