Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup buddies!
Sup UGG community!
It's been a long time since I've played here, in this server, and I thought it would be nice to come back playing here on a daily basis like I used to do in the previous servers I've done playing before.
I guess none of the members & staff team remember me since I wasn't really dominant and known in this specific server but here I am! I would like to meet new people and have fun with them during games and etc.
I assume there are some people who know me from other servers & games I played before and it would be nice if we'll have a chance to meet and talk again if so.
Just to point out, I consider me as a new player in this game because I didn't really play much in the past, if someone wonders xD
So without further talk, here's my Main In-Game Name: TomaroKawaii

See you in-game! Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by: Shon
Welcome back!!

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Tom
Welcome
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Welcome
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Welcome ^_^
[Image: SlhlBmC.jpg]
Welcome
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Welcome ^_^ cya in game bro
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
(07-14-2018, 04:50 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sup UGG community!
It's been a long time since I've played here, in this server, and I thought it would be nice to come back playing here on a daily basis like I used to do in the previous servers I've done playing before.
I guess none of the members & staff team remember me since I wasn't really dominant and known in this specific server but here I am! I would like to meet new people and have fun with them during games and etc.
I assume there are some people who know me from other servers & games I played before and it would be nice if we'll have a chance to meet and talk again if so.
Just to point out, I consider me as a new player in this game because I didn't really play much in the past, if someone wonders xD

oh please no please tell me lin,Daniel,Cid and others are here too.
How is u Mr.Tamara
Anyways Welcome!
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2018, 12:34 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2018, 04:50 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sup UGG community!

How is u Mr.Tamara
Anyways Welcome!
Aye Jikali a.k.a Carl, my friend! Good to see you around here! Smile
By the way, don't worry; I came here playing without them.

Thanks given by:
(07-15-2018, 02:04 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2018, 12:34 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sup UGG community!

How is u Mr.Tamara
Anyways Welcome!
Aye Jikali a.k.a Carl, my friend! Good to see you around here! Smile
By the way, don't worry; I came here playing without them.

Good to see you here too Im hoping ill see you ingame soon, Real SOON.
Well thats Good lol their EGOs makes me bite my own tongue. LMAO
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by: