Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum - DarkCore is back.
I'd like to announce that we've managed to get our old Forum Theme back which is now ready use. We'll still update some stuff on the Forum, it's not the final product yet.

We would also like to announce that we're currently working on a big update to improve the Server. Therefore I'd like to apologize for the Staff Team not being as active recently as they used to be. 

Since we are currently still working to improve the Server we would like to hear ideas from the community to make things better. So if you have any ideas you think would improve the Overall experience of UGG please submit your ideas in this Thread.

Today we started to work in Challenge Quest, we already made a nice progress

Tks for major forum changes YuvaServices
Forum text credits ScYtHeZ
CQ -> Parça Stivi
Swf Update in Website -> neit0r
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Helios , Marionette , Xyro , Scythez , Farhat , lgwenlnwel , Alegría , Proxy
Looking forward to the update, also forum looks nice, gives the old feeling back '-'.

Thanks given by:
(06-20-2016, 10:23 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Looking forward to the update, also forum looks nice, gives the old feeling back '-'.

Hm soso
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
love u sir.pls
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by: Obscure
Good Job Pls, ficou bem melhor assim. xD
[Image: syan_and_lyriotte_signature_by_lyriotte-d928pvf.jpg]

Pro ~Infinity
Thanks given by:
Good Job Pls <3
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by:
Good job sir.
Thanks Scythez.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Scythez
U change the forum so often :o
Thanks given by:
Loved it, fills good.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
very good
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]