Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Suporte a conta
UserID: xandy
Qual problema você encontrou com a sua conta:
Não estou conseguindo alterar minha senha no jogo, tentei várias vezes mas não consegui. Aparece uma mensagem dizendo o e-mail estar incorreto ou não existe.
O que você tentou fazer para solucionar o problema:
Tentei diversas vezes até com e-mail que supostamente podiam ser mas tenho certeza que forneci o correto, pois, é o mesmo utilizado no fórum.
ScreenShots:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Como é possível eu ter errado meu próprio e-mail sendo que é o mesmo que utilizo sempre? Tem algo errado com a ferramenta de recuperação e alterações de senha.
Thanks given by:
Hello.
Maybe you are not typing your email correctly.
What you can do is tell us your identification (In private if you wish) to know what your email is , This way you can change your password.
Thanks given by: Centauro
(07-16-2018, 01:14 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello.
What you can do is tell us your identification (In private if you wish) to know what your email is , This way you can change your password.

Olá, entrei em contato com você por privado. Desde já agradeço pela atenção.
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2018, 01:49 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2018, 01:14 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello.

you ***** crazy fam ? so i basicly make a "help i lost my email thread' i tell you guys my "ID" and you guys gonna provide me with the email whats comming with the ID ?¿ so basicly you can change pass without login in on the email itself, you only have to login on the email to recover your pass not to change it. Legit top 1 most retarded ***** you could do is giving out emails WITHOUT any form of proofs, and "Screenshots or Characternames" aren't enough of a proof to show its yours. 

You my friend @uxie just made it 100% easier to change people's password.

PS: Most people use old emails wich they dont have acces to anymore or for some other reason they dont use it anymore so you basicly can "hack " there accounts, by only having the email.

Tudo bem campeão? Espero que sim. Por qual motivo eu iria querer roubar uma conta com uma arma de evento?

Olá, o pessoal está duvidando que a conta seja minha. Não tenho motivos para mentir e roubar algo que não seja meu.
A conta foi criada em 2016 pouco depois que fiquei sabendo que o servidor estava ativo novamente.
Login: Xandy
Nick: AOEM
NICK : Pontas
Thanks given by: Allan
teu email é gmail ou hotmail ?
Thanks given by:
Eu uso sempre o Gmail.

(07-16-2018, 05:56 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.teu email é gmail ou hotmail ?

Uso o Gmail. O e-mail que eu sempre cadastro em minhas contas é o [email protected]
Não sei oque pode ter acontecido. Tenho certeza que o e-mail é esse, pois, é o mesmo do fórum.

Também costumo usar o e-mail hyv( alguma numeração)*****.com
Thanks given by:

Realmente, cometi um engano. O e-mail está errado mesmo, usei esse e-mail apenas para criar conta no fórum. Mas com a pergunta de segurança e o nome é sobrenome cadastrado eu consigo fazer a alteração do e-mail?
Thanks given by:
Não da pra alteração do email, apenas o Pls, mas se voce sabe o email 
entra nesse site n.universegunz.net e edita a senha.
Thanks given by:
Se você tiver alguma dúvida, não hesite em entrar em contato comigo ou com qualquer outro membro da equipe para obter mais informações.
Thread closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: