Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been how long?
Fg spy rufus lookin azz
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
The roasts, kappa.

Enjoy your stay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2018, 02:58 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Fg spy rufus lookin azz

***** ***** lil *****

Thanks given by:
(07-22-2018, 08:08 PM)Notorious Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: U24Dqca.jpg]

IGN: Notorious

Connor if you like...

What's good UGG, how's it... Wait wait...

[Image: ozpNGBH.gif]

Some of you may remember me from such names as Necrophilia. [Image: KFDF2Vs.png]
Some of you may already know me, maybe you dislike me, that's cool, I don't dislike you though.
Some of you may not know me atall, that's cool too, we can get to know each other. 
Kappa Pride

Break out the red panties baby, we back.

Hang on one minute Notorious, Necrophilia creepy ***** *****... Why have you decided to come back? You're X server trash, you ain't...
2 2 LEAVE IT YEA. Be humble fam, be like AJ. GunZ is already dying, welcome new players and returnees, no need for all that hostility.

So why have I come back? I'd recently rebooted back up an older laptop and the UGG launcher happened to be on the thing so I thought let's check it out.
Which led to me creating this thread you're currently reading right now. Now this laptop is *****, it crashes sometimes and doesn't hold FPS
however GunZ  is somewhat playable at an enjoyable level so why not play a little.

There we have it, that's the thread done.

Peace.

trollface Cool story bro Kappa Pride 4Head  i dont post here but this is hilarious loool. no hate fam, the sh!t selfies only belong in one place though don't you forget that  tyler1 LUL
Thanks given by:
xd
welcome to better place
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: