Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been how long?
That animated sig with Connor saying wait who the ***** is this was robably the funniest part of that press conference oh man to funny lmao
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2018, 04:29 PM)Notorious Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-23-2018, 04:19 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did the back up not give you aim-assist and hitbox for you to use on fg perhaps?
Inb4 you come at me with "i never used it or a big ***** lie/story"
I could provide a long ***** chat between your group of cheaters on skype with cl*** and a private chat with him proving you did it for yourself and didn't go undercover as you stated on fg to get bsck on the "good boy" list XD
Damn, all these fuckers.

OT: welcome, stay clean.

Damn you know cl*** to I wonder how  Rolleyes , tell him to him me up it's been a minute.

OT: Thanks, clean like a freshly wet wiped bottom.

Known him for almost a decade now. Dont bother guessing how, its the opposite of how you know him Wink
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2018, 04:37 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-23-2018, 04:29 PM)Notorious Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-23-2018, 04:19 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did the back up not give you aim-assist and hitbox for you to use on fg perhaps?
Inb4 you come at me with "i never used it or a big ***** lie/story"
I could provide a long ***** chat between your group of cheaters on skype with cl*** and a private chat with him proving you did it for yourself and didn't go undercover as you stated on fg to get bsck on the "good boy" list XD
Damn, all these fuckers.

OT: welcome, stay clean.

Damn you know cl*** to I wonder how  Rolleyes , tell him to him me up it's been a minute.

OT: Thanks, clean like a freshly wet wiped bottom.

Known him for almost a decade now. Dont bother guessing how, its the opposite of how you know him Wink

I gotcha Praj i gotcha

Thanks given by:
you actually know me..well, welcome once again.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back 
^_^ Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy
[Image: SlhlBmC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hold up, don't you have a kid on the way? I've read something from the other community lmao
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Welcome back!
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2018, 09:26 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hold up, don't you have a kid on the way? I've read something from the other community lmao

Most certainly Do, due in January.

Thanks given by:
Hold On
[Image: SlhlBmC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-02-2018, 04:00 AM)iSpy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hold On

???????????
you are the most retard person I’ve ever seen here, worst even than Tube
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: