Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved NAT problema con puertos
Tengo un problema con el gunz que cuando entro a una partida me tira NAT con todos por ende a gente de mi país que tengo que ver con 10ms los veo con 180ms minimo, ya probé un par de cosas en mi configuracion del router pero no hay caso.
 [Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Thanks given by:
just try this one ... restart your pc then reinstall ugg it might work, if it will not work contact this people @Yaten @Michou @Eun they  can help u about your concern(s).
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2018, 10:08 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just try this one ... restart your pc then reinstall ugg it might work, if it will not work contact this people @Yaten @Michou @Eun they  can help u about your concern(s).

i've been with this problem since my ISP changed my router, a couple days ago.. restarted pc and so. I have the same issue with others Gunz servers so i guess its a NAT problem with opening ports
Thanks given by:
As i've said if nothings happens contact those people that i mentioned Big Grin for sure they can handle this problem for you Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
hey man, see if it works

[Image: syan_and_lyriotte_signature_by_lyriotte-d928pvf.jpg]

Pro ~Infinity
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2018, 10:28 PM)Syan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey man, see if it works

nope, it doesnt work Sad
Thanks given by:
Try putting inside Start Port 7700-7800   End Port 7700-7800, 
You can also try changing ports inside the game to 7200-7300 and port forward t hose ports instead. 
If however does not work, we can try to help you through skype and TeamViewer.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: noobvice , Infused , Tom
(08-06-2018, 09:11 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try putting inside Start Port 7700-7800   End Port 7700-7800, 
You can also try changing ports inside the game to 7200-7300 and port forward t hose ports instead. 

As far as i could research i "can´t" open ports by myself cause i've got a private IP. In the status section of my router it appears my WAN ip: 100.*****.x.x where it should start with 186.***** or so, there is a video on youtube where a guy has the same problem than me with the same ISP and he had to call claiming for a public IP to open ports, if not.. he couldnt.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

there it is, if anyone got a solution for this without claming another IP to my ISP would be great cause they will rarely change it

(08-07-2018, 12:40 PM)Spire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-06-2018, 09:11 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try putting inside Start Port 7700-7800   End Port 7700-7800, 

As far as i could research i "can´t" open ports by myself cause i've got a private IP. In the status section of my router it appears my WAN ip: 100.*****.x.x where it should start with 186.***** or so, there is a video on youtube where a guy has the same problem than me with the same ISP and he had to call claiming for a public IP to open ports, if not.. he couldnt.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

there it is, if anyone got a solution for this without claming another IP to my ISP would be great cause they will rarely change it

[Image: TAZmRzY.png]
[Image: XyGhczY.png]
Thanks given by:
Is your UPnP enabled? 
Since you got a private IP, I guess just call your Provider and see if they can enable ports for you.

The last thing you want to try is a VPN program, using your country or a country near by, I don't recommend VPN
because it could cause you to lag and spike, if not purchased full version.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
it is your Problem Solved?
You have 48 Hours to reply this post, or i will assume your problem is solved and Close this thread.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: