Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Lzvick
Hello everybody, I'm writting because I'm having some issues with the game. The thing is that I can't buy, or take things out from the storage... I hope you can find out a solution, I left a link down below where I tried to buying some things and it doesn't appear in my inventory then...

Hope u can see it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Greetings, Lzvick.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2018, 10:26 AM)Lzvick Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello everybody, I'm writting because I'm having some issues with the game. The thing is that I can't buy, or take things out from the storage... I hope you can find out a solution, I left a link down below where I tried to buying some things and it doesn't appear in my inventory then...

Hope u can see it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Greetings, Lzvick.
Hasta donde veo, haga clic en 'Cancelar' y no en 'Aceptar'
Debes hacer clic en 'Aceptar' cuando quieras comprar algo, pero asegúrate de tener suficientes puntos de bounty y si necesitas el artículo.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Problem Solved, Thanks.
Thanks given by: Tom
Si tiene alguna duda, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo o con cualquier otro miembro del equipo para obtener más información.
Thread closed.

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: