Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken my character level is decreased
3-4 years ago, I had my character around level 90 but when I came back way lower and now my character level is 62. why did my character level decreased? is there a way you can check and make it back?  Thanks and I hope you answer me whether it's yes or no.

Character Name: mgamr

Thank you
Thanks given by:
Maybe someones Using your account and That character always fell in oblivion , Because Falling in Oblivion will decreased level Smile

@Michou help him out
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2018, 12:02 PM)Tube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe someones Using your account and That character always fell in oblivion , Because Falling in Oblivion will decreased level Smile

@Michou help him out

Useless peasent.

This game isnt even arround for 3 to 4 years so goodtry
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2018, 12:02 PM)Tube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe someones Using your account and That character always fell in oblivion , Because Falling in Oblivion will decreased level Smile

@Michou help him out

Really useless Support
Thanks given by:
Oké ill help you with you question's and will awnser them, because 90% of these gms only gonna say @michou , @ouro or @pls

First of all you said this :
(08-07-2018, 11:53 AM)doz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.3-4 years ago, I had my character around level 90.
Sorry to tell you but this isn't possible since the server is only arround for 2 and a half year (in december 3 years).

Then you said this :
(08-07-2018, 11:53 AM)doz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when I came back way lower and now my character level is 62. why did my character level decreased?
Wich you got this awnser on from this the peasent himself @tube :
Sorry to tell you but on this server when you kill someone you get like x10 the normal xp and when you "suicide"/"fell in the oblivion" you lose x1 xp. after checking you account (wich everyone can do) i found out something intresting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

As you can see in the following screenshot your character has been created 2 years ago, not the 3/4 you said. + you got a kill/death ratio of :
Kill/Death: 212/641 (24%)
I hardly beleive somoene or you suicided 400 to get your level down, even if they did that you would never be lowerd 28 total levels maybe 10 max.
So they wont level you to 90 even if your not lying + they can never check if you really were level 90 because you didn't provide any screenshots.

Hope this will help you.

PS: if any of you useless gm's delete this your mine, you know im right and you wont have come up with this yourself. Thanks
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
If I remember corrcetly the server stopped and got back again, anyway I'm not lying and sadly I don't have proof.

Thank you for answering me anyway.g
Thanks given by:
Without Proof Nothing we can do Sorry.

Thread Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: