Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
event shop and balancing
pls did some ingame changes about the balancing, but u totally forgot to change the event shop. almost all items in it are useless. finalizer needs lvl 100 has dmg10 and gives 0stats. ingame u get dmg 11 shotungs with 5 bullets at lvl 80 85.all new accounts got ocean breaker and bcoat, so u dont need anything else from the event shop :o
put some new stuff in it or edit the old items Big Grin
btw u reach only arround 170 130 without donates ingame, donaters are arround 200 200. they make u with 2 pbs red and they can tank 3,5 pbs easy
Thanks given by: ZerpU
/Agreed good point about the event items we need some more new items I think personally but Pls is gone right now and when he gets back we will bring it up on changing the stats on the items good suggestion Big Grin
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
marcos is gone right now? what is he doing :o
Thanks given by:
Theres no one gone Smile
Thanks given by:
Event shop still needs an update Big Grin
Thanks given by:
We will hopefully have an update soon for event shop for everyone Big Grin
Thanks given by:
After the update, we will be working on the itens issue, i totally agree with you, i don't see no problem with balancing the event shop for there are no usefull itens on it.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
Exactly just have some patients with us and you will be happy with the outcome Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Agree.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Hatsune
Old Thread.
Thread Closed.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Moana