Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donation system
gelecek yeni bir ödeme yöntemidir Huh Huh Huh Huh
Thanks given by:
What future ? are you referring to ukash ?

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Yeah
Are you coming my way further acquisitions
ukash or paysafe card other alternatives
Thanks given by:
dooei ja faz

doeei Donation faz 5 dias atras e nao recebi ainda meu pontos eu paguei pelo boleto pf GM me ajuda oque posso fazer?????
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2016, 07:34 PM)elvaxfara Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.dooei ja faz

doeei Donation faz 5 dias atras e nao recebi ainda meu pontos eu paguei pelo boleto pf GM me ajuda oque posso fazer?????

por favor faça uma topico sob apoio da doação usando o formato correto.

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2016, 07:34 PM)elvaxfara Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.dooei ja faz

Assim como especificou o Helios, crie um tópico pedindo o suporte necessário.
Veja o modelo correto: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Qualquer dúvida nos comunique !

Thanks given by:
hey i really mad right now im waiting 3 days and i didnt get my coins yet
Thanks given by:
UHMMM Depende do 3 o 5 dias
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2016, 04:23 PM)mark369 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey i really mad right now im waiting 3 days and i didnt get my coins yet

Hi mark396,

Coins take 1-4 business days to be sent, excluding weekends.
After the above time stated has elapsed, you can go on to post a New Thread in the Support and Help section Below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please use the correct Format and be patient your coins will arrive soon.
If Any questions feel free to pm me or any staff member.

Kind Regards,
Helios

Thanks given by:
Hello There

It takes 1- 4 days for your coins to arrive, cause the coins  are sent manually, Dont worry ur coins will be sent .

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed/moved.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: