Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved cant screenshot or record ffs
Hey,
So i have problem with taking Screenshots or recording replays: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. .
I posted a thread also explaining my problem: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and thanks to Tom he helped me but the next day the same problem showed up and i cant fix it like the first time, I tried everything, Tom and Infused tried to help me a lot but it didn't work no matter what they tell me to do.
P.S: I formatted my PC a month ago because i heard you cant fix it when u format your PC.
Thanks.
[Image: y7LSiz8]
Thanks given by:
As I already told you, if you formatted your PC it's hard to fix it.
I personally don't know how to help you and I guess that others as well but I hope for you for good results
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Bump...
[Image: y7LSiz8]
Thanks given by:
Message me your skype, I will try to help you when I'm available via Skype / Team Viewer.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Is your problem solved?
If you do not respond to this thread within 48 hours, it will be closed.

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other team member for more information.

Thread Closed.

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: