Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trial version
Español:
Version de prueba de un dia para los items que no se compran mucho, beneficio tratar de aumentar la compra a los items que usualmente no se compran en la tienda de donantes.
English:
One-day trial version for items that dont buy much, benefit try to increase the purchase to items that are not usually purchased in the donor shop.
Portugues:
Versão de teste de um dia para itens que não compram muito, beneficie-se de tentar aumentar a compra para itens que não são geralmente comprados na loja doadora.
Thanks given by: Tom , Dopesupra420 , Mango , Sequeira12 , MySharona , Kishi
To be honest, this could be nice! Smile
Supporting.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
It's not a bad idea, but I doubt it will ever happen.
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2018, 05:09 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's not a bad idea, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Yeah

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
I think not.
                                                                                                                                             [Image: corazon-brillante.gif]
Thanks given by:
it could be good to buy, but people buy the effective items lol.
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Por agora nao deve de acontecer 100% certeza.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: