Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New UGG_StevensTDMV2
 [PT]
Bem, hoje eu venho aqui para introduzir uma nova Stevens criado para o UGG, o mapa é leve com texturas HD, erros de mapa foram apagados e um novo túnel foi adicionado entre os corredores
Agradecimentos especiais: @BluoN

[EN]
Well, today I come here to introduce a new Stevens created for the UGG, the map is lightweight with HD textures, map errors have been erased and a new tunnel has been added between runners
Special thanks: @BluoN

VÍDEO Light - ON.

Screenshots Light - OFF.
[Image: Gunz028.jpg?1536951245] [Image: Gunz029.jpg?1536951082]
[Image: latest?cb=20180408112700]
Thanks given by: BluoN , Eun , Tom , Eudora , Allan , Optic
MUITO BOM! Eu acho que sem o degrau / elevação no túnel do andar de cima ficaria muito melhor.
@Feta

Thank You
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: BluoN , Feta
Esse sem dúvidas ficou um mapa exelente, parabéns mlq continue assim!
Thanks given by: Feta
Hmm.... not bad. This will make Survivor a little more interesting I suppose.
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
To be honest, it can make the Survivor Event much more challenging and fun. Great job man! Keep it up!

Added +1 reputation gg. Smile

Thanks given by:
Best Dev. Nice Man actually Stevens is my Favorite Map for survivor event More Trolls  Cool
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Good map, I will use it to make my future events. (:
¿For when a remake of Town? Kappa
Thanks given by:
Voou hein Feta! Ta exelente mano, parabéns  Dancing banana

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Gostei do mapa!
Esta de parabens!
Mas esse azul escuro fica mal namoral
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2018, 06:25 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hmm.... not bad. This will make Survivor a little more interesting I suppose.

This will make the survivor better, but it will also be great for playing in infected mode

(09-14-2018, 06:27 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To be honest, it can make the Survivor Event much more challenging and fun. Great job man! Keep it up!

Added +1 reputation gg.

Thanks  Big Grin

(09-14-2018, 07:15 AM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good map, I will use it to make my future events. (:
¿For when a remake of Town?

Thank you, maybe next time. Kappa

(09-14-2018, 02:46 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Gostei do mapa!
Esta de parabens!
Mas esse azul escuro fica mal namoral

Está azul escuro porque eu deixei com light ativado, coloquei assim para diferenciar sem o light fica claro, olha as Screenshots que eu coloquei com light off
[Image: latest?cb=20180408112700]
Thanks given by: