Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Donation ...Want to talk to Pls
hello guys...im an old player that came back yesterday...i wanna buy donors but i dont wanna spend 25€ for a sg...i wanna talk to pls and lets see if he can offer me something(i want to pay a bit but not that much)...
thank you guys and greetings from Rykkettard CLAN...we all came back and all with no donors...
Thanks given by: Tom
its not that uggbot i wanna talk to pls
Thanks given by:
Goodluck, he will never do something like this bcs hes a greedy cunt.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
You're kinda right tbh.
25 euros is a really exorbitant amount.. but honestly, I don't think that Pls will make it cost lower
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
wait until the crow become white
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
i hope he does...because we're 10 guys who want to donate little amount for some donors(2 sgs and 1 rings its good) but i need to talk to pls...if he answers back
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2018, 10:03 AM)Timoteee99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i hope he does...because we're 10 guys who want to donate little amount for some donors(2 sgs and 1 rings its good) but i need to talk to pls...if he answers back

You can try although he won't be persuaded so.
That's not like you and another 10 guys are the only ones who want to donate fair amount - that's everyone.

Anyway, I hope he'll listen to ya guys.

Thanks given by:
(09-21-2018, 10:29 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-21-2018, 10:03 AM)Timoteee99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i hope he does...because we're 10 guys who want to donate little amount for some donors(2 sgs and 1 rings its good) but i need to talk to pls...if he answers back

That's not like you and another 10 guys are the only ones who want to donate fair amount - that's everyone.

but we donated like an amouint of 200€for people on the past...we deserve to have a little part back for paying back too...hope he answers me
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2018, 10:37 AM)Timoteee99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-21-2018, 10:29 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

but we donated like an amouint of 200€for people on the past...we deserve to have a little part back for paying back too...hope he answers me

I understand you but you're not the first ones who donated to this server and requested the same.
I doubt if your suggestion will be approved although I support it 100%!

Thanks given by:
You could buy cheaper items if you don't want to spend that much money , If you wish to talk with @Pls you can contact him in Private Message.
Thread Solved.
Thanks given by: