Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Can't start GunZ
Every time I start the game, an error occurs saying that .dll files are corrupted and I either need to delete all .dll files or re-install gunz to a new location.
Tried both countless times, but to no avail.
Please send help.
Thanks given by: Tom
In "Computer> Local Disk> Program Files (x86)> universegamers" Create a folder with the name "gunzv10.2" and install gunz inside that folder (and do not need to delete the other one), and try again
Thanks given by:
I didn't follow what you said, but what I did was i downloaded the files from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. then put it in the gunz folder and it work.
But it says that the client is outdated and I need to patch it, yet there are no files to patch, so what the *****?
Thanks
Thanks given by:
Yo!
Contact me via skype please, I already faced this problem in the past by helping someone.
My Skype: tomer121234

Just a note: I help @christianroxas now on skype. 
Tomorrow I'll update the thread if there'll be a positive result since he went to sleep now so.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Hello , Add me on Skype to find a solution to your problem.
[email protected]
Thanks given by:
The problem from yesterday has been solved.
Requesting to close this thread. @Infused @Tuga 

Note: @Ouro, I was waiting 4 hours yesterday and then I handled this problem.

How I solved the problem?
I added him on skype and sent him the UGGunz.exe file and it worked.
What he had to do is simple: Computer > Disk C: > Progam Files (x86) > universegamers > GunZ and then download it there.

Thanks given by: Michou , Tuga
Thanks @Tom

Thread closed
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Tom