Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved "Your computer has been internet protocol banned
"
hi , every time i am trying to log in to the server i get this message" "Your computer has been internet protocol banned
can someone explain to me why?
Thanks given by:
,Hi , i never did any hacks and my ip cant be changed
there is any gm who can check why i got banned ? I am really looking for gunz server to play i missed that game
thanks!
Thanks given by:
For some serious reason your IP was banned on the server, IP's are not banned for nothing
Thanks given by: Angry
I have sent you a PM to help you out a little bit in regards to where to post the correct thread, but you may You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and one of the head staff members will inform you of your ban. Please also read what @BluoN stated.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
@isopro sends me the ID of your account, so I can find the reason.
(if you prefer you can send it private)
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
Look like you were IP banned by our Anti-Hack system, make sure you don't have any programs open while launching. 
Anyways I will close this thread since you have another one open in the unban section.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: