Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved External fps limiter?
The gunz one doesn't lock my fps at 250 or 333.

What is some other fps limiter i can download that can do this
Thanks given by:
Be more specific about your problem, if you prefer add me on skype so I can help you.
Thanks given by: Michou
Hello , Add me to Skype to find a solution to your problem.
[email protected]/[email protected]
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2018, 07:22 PM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Be more specific about your problem, if you prefer add me on skype so I can help you.

@BluoN - he is actually being a little specific, and doesn't really need to be more specific. He wants to simply lock/set (limit) his FPS to a certain range but it doesn't lock.
I'm assuming @Shredded you are technically bringing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. back up - right?
I have no idea if the administration team ever came up with a "solution" from what @Helios stated.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Wtf?
My question is simple

Recommend me a fps limiter I can use for Gunz to get to 250 or 333

Idk why need to add on skype lmao
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2018, 12:14 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wtf?
My question is simple

Recommend me a fps limiter I can use for Gunz to get to 250 or 333

Idk why need to add on skype lmao

Read what I asked you about your old thread.

Thanks given by:
(10-02-2018, 12:13 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-01-2018, 07:22 PM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Be more specific about your problem, if you prefer add me on skype so I can help you.

@BluoN - he is actually being a little specific, and doesn't really need to be more specific. He wants to simply lock/set (limit) his FPS to a certain range but it doesn't lock.
I'm assuming @Shredded you are technically bringing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. back up - right?
I have no idea if the administration team ever came up with a "solution" from what @Helios stated.

There is a solution I think it was fraps or something else
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2018, 12:17 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is a solution I think it was fraps or something else

I don't think it was fraps... it was probably Dxtory.
I just don't think there has been an updated solution for a FPS limiter (even externally) other than that.

Thanks given by:
(10-02-2018, 12:21 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-02-2018, 12:17 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is a solution I think it was fraps or something else

I don't think it was fraps... it was probably Dxtory.
I just don't think there has been an updated solution for a FPS limiter (even externally) other than that.

Does it work still
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2018, 12:23 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does it work still

I don't have any clue... I just know that Dxtory was a solution, and I'm pretty sure you downloaded it but nobody ever provided support regarding it, they just closed the thread.

Thanks given by: